Fast TRACK CERTIFICATIONS
Being certified as an eXp Relocation, REO and Affinity specialist will offer you additional pipelines of referral businesses, so don’t miss this awesome opportunity! But remember, space is limited, so get there early!
eXp Affinity Fast-track Certification:
- Become eXp Affinity Certified and add a new stream of quality buyer and seller referrals to your business. eXp’s Affinity division offers employee or membership benefit programs to individuals moving outside of a job-related move.
- Thursday, May 18 from 2 to 5 p.m.
eXp REO Fast-track Certification:
- Become eXp REO (Real Estate Owned) Certified to add a new stream of quality buyer and seller referrals to your business. Once certified, eXp Realty agents qualify to be assigned to list and sell bank-owned (REO) properties.
- Friday, May 19 from 2 to 5 p.m.
eXp Luxury Fast-Track Certification:
- eXp Luxury will be giving eXp agents the opportunity to get luxury certified in ONE afternoon on Saturday. If you attend the certification course and sign up for eXp Luxury during the event, you will receive the cost of the certification off your eXp Luxury membership fee! This $595 value is only available at the event, so make sure you’ve registered!
- Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 9 a.m. to noon
eXp Luxury Breakouts:
- eXp Luxury Breakouts will include tips from the Luxury Advisory Council and other top-producing agents on: how to break into the luxury market, building and presenting a successful luxury listing marketing presentation and how to grow and run a luxury team like a well-oiled machine.
- Thursday, May 18, 2023 from 2 to 5 p.m.
eXp Commercial Breakouts:
- eXp Commercial Breakouts will focus on how to take advantage of commercial opportunities during a down market, utilizing AI and social media to boost your business and reputation in the industry, and how to expand your investment portfolio for passive income opportunities.
- Thursday, May 18, 2023 from 9 a.m. to noon